Saturday, October 30, 2010

Summer is gone, Fall is in full swing!




Today is October 30.

The day Emma has been waiting for--Monster Dash! Her first 5K and she finished it with her dad and a big smile. Actually, the smile came when she saw Hershey waiting at the finish line. She loves running and has set new goals in life: 1. To qualify for the Boston Marathon. 2. To finish an Ironman. Better than last year's goal, which was to grow a beard. That's my Emma! Nicholas ran it again this year, finishing strong! It was a beautiful day for a run, I wish my knee was better so I could run more. Someday!

The rest of the day we worked on Halloween costumes, last minute in typical Wallisch fashion. Photos will be posted soon... I think I will add a few summer pics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment