Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year! I have added a few birthday pictures for my two January birthday boys. Luke on 1/7 and Charlie on 1/11. Tom is the family's offical cake creator, the kids order and he somehow gets it just right! In the past, Luke has asked for a train cake, pirate ship and death star from Star Wars cake. All extremely challenging and Tom didn't let him down. This year, Luke said, I think I want a sun cake. Tom and I looked at each other and without words, said, "Fabulous, that will be easy." A few moments later, he said, "maybe a SOLAR SYSTEM!" So that is what he got! See pic below. There wasn't any doubt what Charlie would ask for, he is our 4 year old, penguin CRAZY kid. We were all thrilled with how the penguin cake turned out! Unfortunately, Charlie had a stomach bug for the past three days and just started feeling better today (his b-day). Yesterday, he said, "Mom, I don't think I want to be sick on my birthday."





So, today, he got to stay home, which he REALLY enjoyed. Tom was home with him this morning and I came home for the afternoon. We read lots of books, cuddled and watched tv and both fell asleep watchin movie. What a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment